Dan Paladin Tribute Dan Paladin Tribute

Awesome

Synj kicks ass.

Duffman Duffman

What the hell was that?

There wasn't even a preloader on that thing. A preloader is required for material submitted to newgrounds, they even give you a free one when you submit it.
Anyway I just wanted to see if there was any competition for the duffman movie I'm making right now... Looks like there isn't, this sucks.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Hahahahahahaha...

I can't stop watching that damn loop! This movie is so hillarious -- I gotta make one. You did an great job on this flash and really made the olskool graphics work. Now I must go and watch it again... Hahaha... Work it...

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

Awesome.

I love to watch this flash every once in a while. It really portrays how Karma is said to work, and the art style is presented so perfectly. It also goes to show that you don't need some fancy music program to make great music for a flash movie. Keep up the great work.

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

This flash is crunk, fo' shizzle!

Wow, this series really got better as it progressed! Awesome flash movie, man. Hopefuly I'll be able to make one that good someday.

Scrotum 3 Scrotum 3

Woof woof.

Hahaha that dog is badass. That one was much longer and better than the first two, awesome.

Scrotum 1 Scrotum 1

Look out, doggy...

Heh heh, that was pretty good. I like your art style in this one. It was cool.
P.S. KABOOM.

Scrotum 2 Scrotum 2

Cool.

I'm not a huge fan of senseless violence, but the animation was very well done in the intro. Nice work.

Drills Drills

Not bad.

For such a short movie it was very well done. The only suggestion I would have for next time is just make it longer and maybe draw better blood spatter. That's all, nice short.

Enter the Kefka Enter the Kefka

Nice.

Heh, heh, that was pretty good. Really nice job overall. That was a quality flash, even with all the randomness. Congrats.